Reelcraft's Spring Retractable Reels incorporate the most current design and manufacturing techniques to guarantee long life and trouble-free performance. All-steel construction and a baked-on powder coat finish combine to produce a rugged corrosion resistant product suitable for a wide variety of heavy-duty applications. Reels are also supplied with Reelcraft's new ball-bearing style swivel. Low pressure reels furnished standard with PVC hose. Medium pressure reels are furnished standard with S.A.E. 100 R1T one wire braid hose.
• Hose anti-latch out feature ensures hose retracts every time.
• Guide arm is field adjustable for wall, ceiling, or truck mounting positions.
• Dual pedestal base and guide arm design, structurally reinforced.
• Five-in-one heat treated aluminum casting incorporates main shaft, ratchet, spring arbor and inlet/outlet plumbing in one piece casting.
• Containerized spring assembly. Provides safe and easy handling during maintenance.
• Two sealed ball bearings for smooth rotation of main shaft.